Fruit & Yoghurt Breakfast Parfait
Posted on June 17, 2015 | 0 comments
The best thing about these parfaits (other than the taste) is that they can be made days ahead!
Make up enough for 3 mornings at a time, and enjoy nutritious, delicious quick breakfasts or a healthier option to cake at morning tea.
- 1 Cup Greek yoghurt (or Vegan/Dairy Free Yoghurt)
- 1/3 cup certified gluten-free old fashioned oats, uncooked
- 2 Tablespoons milk (almond, cow, soy, etc.)
- 1 cup frozen local or organic Berries (Strawberries, Raspberries, Blueberries)
- 1 teaspoon Chia seeds (optional)
- In a bowl combine yoghurt, oats, Chia seeds and milk.
- Stir to combine then layer half in a wide-mouth mason jar or container.
- Add half the fruit and berries then layer in remaining yoghurt mixture and berries.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Keep and serve cold.... Enjoy!
- This great recipe can be stored in the fridge for up to 3 days.